Sugarworld Opening Times
During QLD State School Holidays, daily from 10am - 4.30pm (closed Christmas Day)
During QLD State School Terms - WEEKENDS ONLY 10am – 4.30pm
Sugarworld is OPEN for the Spring-Summer season of 2023!
Please read the below important information before proceeding to the online booking portal.
We are open only across weekends during QLD State School Terms from 10am - 4.30pm
The park is closed from Monday - Friday during school term times.
Ready to book your visit to Sugarworld Adventure Park? You’re nearly there!
Please note, we have updated our online booking system to Active World. After reading and agreeing to the below terms and conditions, you will arrive at the Active World booking portal.
Please follow these quick and easy steps to finalise your booking:
- Select 'Purchase Entry Pass’, displayed in the top right corner of the screen
- Select a centre - click the drop down arrow, select ‘Sugarworld Adventure Park’ and click ‘Proceed’
- Select your desired entry pass type and amount, and add to your cart
- Proceed to the checkout and follow the prompts to finalise your booking
- Show your booking confirmation email (via mobile or print copy) to reception staff upon entry to Sugarworld.
Terms and Conditions of Purchase and Use of Entry Tickets:
In deciding to buy an entry ticket, you [and where you are under 18 years, also your Parent or Guardian] agree to the following:
- We (the owners and operators of the premises) are not liable for, and you irrevocably release us from any liability for death, personal injury, property loss or damage arising from any cause whatsoever (including the negligence of staff to the fullest extent permitted by law) whilst you are on the premises.
- You will let us search any bags or other goods in your possession or your locker immediately upon request.
- Photographs, movies or videos taken by you must be for your own personal use and enjoyment and not for any commercial purpose. No flash photography is allowed in any attraction. We may use any photographs that we take of you for our commercial purpose without payment to you.
- Due to safety requirements, physical restrictions and/or clothing or accessory restrictions may apply on some rides. You agree to abide by all ride instructions.
- We may close rides, attractions and/or the whole premises on a permanent or temporary basis due to inclement weather, safety, refurbishment, maintenance or other reason. Any extensions or refunds as a result of limited visitation, suspension, premises or ride closure are not allowed.
- Entry is NOT permitted (unless otherwise specified) to Sugarworld Adventure Park, outside advertised operating hours or during special events.
- The pass issued to you remains our property and is not to be used by anyone other than you, cannot be sold nor is it redeemable for cash or able to be used with any other offer.
- We may cancel or suspend your pass and/or remove you from the premises if you breach any of these terms and conditions which are governed by the laws in force in the State of Queensland.
- All persons aged 13 years and under must be accompanied by an adult. Supervising adults are required to purchase an entry pass. Any persons aged 13 years and under without an accompanying supervising adult will be denied entry.
By clicking ‘Continue to Booking Portal’ you indicate that you have read, understood and agreed to the above Terms and Conditions.
Please contact us for any upcoming group bookings.